7.26.2004

Soulfest info

For anyone who is looking to connect with me this coming weekend at Soulfest, I am speaking at 1:30 on Saturday in the Soul University Hall 3.  There's a big ad for it in the festival program, with a pic of U2 sitting on a step, for which I want to say WOW and THANK YOU DAN RUSSELL. I will also almost certainly be at the DATA roundtable at 9:30 Saturday morning in the Art Gallery (upstairs from Mercy Street Cafe).  Other than that, I'll probably attend the opening service on Thursday night, I may see the OC Supertones on Friday afternoon, and in general a good place to look for me will be the Deeper Well. If you really want to do more than just say hi, though, the best way is probably to email me (before Thursday morning) at the address over there on the right.

No comments: