11.06.2004

the countdown ends for some people

I'm not going to say much more about this, but I wouldn't be a U2 blogger if I didn't just mention the fact that U2's new album, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, has now leaked on the Internet and is being widely shared for download. I learned about this from a comment by John. I know people have strong feelings on both sides about downloading this kind of U2 leak: some feel it's fine as long as you buy the album, others that you should wait until the date the artist chose to make the material available. There are plenty of places on the internet to argue about that issue; please don't do so here. So: I have reported this news. Go forth and abstain, or go forth and download, according to your conscience. Whichever you do, please do buy the actual album!

No comments: