1.08.2005

Five Favorite Posts of 2004

OK, I'm way way way late on this, but I will finally join many other Christian bloggers in responding to Bob's suggestion that we list our own 5 favorite posts of the last year. The format of this blog means that much of what I put up is links and tidbits, so it's hard to pick favorites out of those. In one sense I'm proudest of some of my "research" posts that offer context to news items, such as Bill Hybels of Willow Creek visits U2 in Dublin, or Brennan Manning, yet, or Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed.

But limiting myself to posts in which I actually wrote something, I'll choose these 5 in no particular order:
Sola Fides, Sola Gratia
Uncut Legends Comments
You say I took the Name in vain? Well, I don't even know the Name.
After elevation, vertigo
How to dismantle death, basically

No comments: