3.16.2004

Praeparatio evangelica

I received a nice email from someone who has recently gone into full time ministry and was writing to say thank you for the book, as well as to share the effect U2 had on him spiritually. He writes:

I am 29 now and have been a U2 fan for 2/3's of my life. Even before I was a Christian, I knew that something deep within the lyrics was pulling me towards an appreciation of life.... After becoming a Christian, and seeing the world through new eyes, I began exploring the depth of U2's music through a new heart. I was fascinated that God used the music as a means of grace for me, to speak His love into my life even when I did not know Him.

He's interested in hearing from others with similar experiences, or just with questions: chad at devinecreations dot com.

No comments: